Re: [TRNSYS-users] 2-band model for solar radiation.

Dear Héctor,

Have you looked at 'Volume 6 - Multizone Building Modeling with Type 56 and TRNBuild'? I would recommend that you read section 2.2 of the second part of this volume. I will be glad to help you if you have additional questions.
Best regards,

Diego

Héctor Montoya wrote:

Hello TRNSYS users.

I need information about mathematical way to calculate total solar
energy entering the room, for a glazing system in trnsys 16.
I read TRNSYS 16 update description (june 2004) but information in it
ain't totally clear for me.

Thanks.

Héctor Montoya M.
Estudiante de Magíster en Ingeniería Mecánica
Universidad de Concepción
Concepción - Chile.