Re: [TRNSYS-users] pausing trnsys after each timestep

Dear Michel,

I am afraid that this is not possible in TRNSYS. But there is the option for TRNSYS to call a program and wait until it finishes the calculations. You can use the utility subroutine CALLPROGRAM (Volume 8-Programmer's Guide, section 8.4.4.1) for this purpose.
I hope this helps.
Best regards,

Diego

michel.haller@solarenergy.ch wrote:

Hello
I'm trying to run TRNSYS from LabVIEW, and I intend to pause TRNSYS after each simulation timestep until LabVIEW decides that it should calculate the next timestep. Starting TRNSYS is no problem - it can be done with a command line call from LabVIEW, but does anyone have an idea how to tell TRNSYS to pause after every timestep until it get's a call to go on? Thanks for helping... Sonnige Grüsse
Michel Haller
*Michel Haller*
Systemtechnik / System Division
Institut für Solartechnik SPF: Adresse <http://www.solarenergy.ch/spf.php?lang=de&fam=44&tab=3> / Website <http://www.solarenergy.ch/spf.php?lang=de&fam=41&tab=1>