[TRNSYS-users] Link error

There seems to be a typo in the manual for compiling as a platform independent application;

It says under the LINK tab Ignore libraries: enter "libcd.lib" *
But, the * should be omitted (also do not type the quotes).

Henk Witte

Hello,

I am trying to build trnsys15 as a console application (follwoing the notes on compiling as a platfrom independent program)
but get the following error:

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "trnexe.plg"

The plg file does exist in the workspace, and in other workspaces (like the default trnsys workspace) I have no problem in building. I am, until now, unable to find the correct value to change in the settings so the linker can find the file.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Henk

Groenholland b.v.