Re: [TRNSYS-users] type60

Dear Leen,

There have been several bug fixes in Type60 since version 16.00.0034. Please make sure that you have the latest version (16.00.0038). If you still have this problem, please feel free to send me your project files, and I will be happy to help you.
Best regards,

Diego

Leen Peeters wrote:

Dear all,
I tried to use type 60 for simulating domestic hot water. But does anyone know wheter it is implemented correctly? As I get a constant temperature of the water exiting the heat exchanger and as the water inlet temperature was set to 20 and the water leaving the tank to the load is even less then 20. Leen Peeters
Applied Mechanics and Energy
University of Leuven
Celestijnenlaan 300A
3001 Heverlee