[TRNSYS-users] Solar Energy Utilization (state-of-the-art)

Dear TRNSYS users,

Can you help me to collect any up-to-date information  or the last developments about  various  (state-of-the-art) solar energy applications, or if you do'nt mind please, direct me to the web site where it is possible to have such information!!!!!
If any one have these information (ready-made) and wants to share them I will thank him so much for her/his help.

I will be so pleasured and It will be so kind of you when you help me in this matter.

Thanks a lot
G. Azzain
Sebha University

Yahoo! Personals