[TRNSYS-users] active layer in prebid

Hello everybody

I'm trying to model a radiant floor heating, but prebid doesn't allow me to add an active layer into an internal wall. The house has three decks (same thermal zone), so the radiant floor must be an internal wall. The only solution I can imagine is dividing the three decks into three different thermal zones, although they have the same temperature, so the floors could be defined as adjacent walls. But I think there must be an easier way to solve this problem. Any idea?

Thanks in advance
Kind regards

Un amor, una aventura, compañía para un viaje. Regístrate gratis en MSN Amor & Amistad. http://match.msn.es/match/mt.cfm?pg=channel&tcid=162349