[TRNSYS-users] energy_zone.bal / T56_std-Output.sum

Dear TRNSYS Users,

For a yearly building energy balance, I usually use the output "energy_zone.bal". I've just done a little comparison between results from "energy_zone.bal" and from "T56_std-Output.sum" (see attached file). The comparison is perfectly correct for HEATING, COOLING, INFILTRATION, VENTILATION and INT_GAINS but not for solar gains (Qsol_gain in energy_zone.bal and solar rad in T56_std-Output.sum). I don't understand why there is a difference. Should these values be equal ? If not, can you tell me if Qsol_gain in energy_zone.bal corresponds to the solar gains of the zone ? So, what is solar_rad ?

Kind Regards,
Christophe

ENERTECH
F-26160 FELINES SUR RIMANDOULE