[TRNSYS-users] run time-error

I'm trying to run a simulation in Trnsys 15, but before finishing an error window pops up. It says:

run-time error M6201: MATH
-sqrt: DOMAIN ERROR

and a list with information about several files involved (image, PC, routine, line, source).

I suppose it finds somewhere a negative argument in any square root, but I have no idea of where the problem could be.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

ASPAM=antispamwpk42

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Correos más divertidos con fotos y textos increíbles en MSN Premium. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis. http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_correosmasdivertidos