Re: [TRNSYS-users] type 16 radiation processor

Dear Javier:

I tried using the data from Meteonorm for Madrid using Type89d (TMY2 standard), and then, connecting it with Type16i. Changing the time shift from -14 to -16 did not make much difference. When I compared with the results from reading the data with Type109, I get the same results.

In the previous email, looked like using a time-shift of -16 you got the same results. I think that the difference at sunrise might be due to rounding error when the difference between solar angle and sunrise angle is calculated in Type109.

I agree with you that the shift should be -16°. Zaragoza, Spain: Long.= 1°West , LSM=15° East (UTC+1), Shift=-15°-1°= -16°

If you still have problems, I will be happy to help you. Please send me the project file and the weather data and I could take a look at it.
Thanks.

Diego

javier mota wrote:

type 16 radiation processor.
hallo all;
i am javier mota from 3i-ingenieria madrid spain
I have gor a curious result;
for zaragoza latitude 41.4N;longitude 1.01W , UTC +1.
so i calculte shift; -15-(1)=-16 and i got that solar constant has been exceed 2 time-steps
but if i make:-15-(-1)=-14 all data is correct and no warnings.
I think the correct value is shift -16.
am I ok?
must I think there is an error in the data from Institute of meteorology in spain type16 reads, but no in the way type 16 calcula?tes.
Is correct shift=-16 or -14
Thank you in advance