RE: [TRNSYS-users] SET_STORAGE_VARS(STORED,NITEMS,INFO)

Title: Nachricht

Hi Jörn,

I program in Fortran but had the same problem of the subroutines not recognized.

I had to replace

SET_STORAGE_VARS(STORED,NITEMS,INFO)

With:

            setStorageVars(STORED,NITEMS,INFO)

And it has worked. You might also run into problems with the related function calls SET_STORAGE_SIZE(…) and GET_STORAGE_VARS(…), which I had to change to setStorageSize(…) and getStorageVars(…) respectively. I’m not sure if this is the same problem as you’re having with C++, but it might be related.

Good luck,

-Louise

Louise St.Germain

Graduate Research Assistant