[TRNSYS-users] Visual Fortran Runtime Error: Close Error called from Comisc_v16

Hello,
When I run my trnsys simulation I receive the following error at the last time step: forrtl: severe (28): CLOSE error, unit 0, file "Unknown" I have tried this simulation on 2 Windows XP machines and received the error however on a Windows 2000 machine, the simulation completes the last time step and exits with no errors. I have attached a screen capture of the Fortran Runtime error message. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

--
Kendra Scott
Project Engineer

JPEG image

begin:vcard
fn:Kendra Scott
n:Scott;Kendra
org:CDH Energy Corp.
adr;dom:;;132 Albany St. ;Cazenovia;NY;13035
email;internet:kendra@cdhenergy.com
title:Project Engineer
tel;work:315-655-1063
tel;fax:315-655-1058