[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Hi there,

I 'm using Ilsibat in TRNSYS 15.I tried to make notepad my editor (options/change editor). The simulations don't run. The strange thing is I changed it back to the default settings (TRNlist) and the same thing happened. This is the message I get: "visual fortran run-time error forrts: severe (24) end of file during read, unit 75, file cnfgtr.tral settings stroke text editor..." It all started because I have GREAT difficulties editing external files, but that is probably my next question.

thanks a lot in advance,

Christos Grapsas

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.com/